Monday, October 22, 2012

.. vs Asian Tokyo ( previously Red Lantern Asian Bistro )

Type: Asian/Sushi

 Address: 1655 Algonquin Rd. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

 Prices: $$ ( in this case $12, not including tip, for 6 rolls )

 Ordered: Las vegas rolls

Result: awesomeness

The restaurant has re-opened:>

I will make this one short and sweet, because a picture is worth a thousand words. I went inside on the way back from work. The servers were nice and knew their stuff. I was going through the menu and saw something that caught my eye: deep fried sushi with cheese on top.. an American take on Japanese delicacy. I decided to risk it.

See for yourself.
A+ for presentation. As my friend put it after seeing the picture.

"That's money food. Where did you get the money"

That is the best part. For sushi, Asian Tokyo prices are very reasonable and everyone knows how expensive those tend to get in Chicagoland area. I am telling everyone I can to visit this place:>

 Happy eating,


Red Lantern Asian Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment